The Girl Scouts of the Philippines is the national Girl Scouting association for girls and young women in the Philippines. Its mission is “to help girls and young women realize the ideals of womanhood and prepare themselves for their responsibilities in the home, to the nation, and to the world community”
“To help girls and young women realize the ideals of womanhood and prepare themselves for the responsibilities in the home, the nation and the world community.”
“The Filipino girl and young woman who are progressive, dynamic, pro-active, patriotic and God-loving.”
THE GIRL SCOUT PROMISE
On my honor, I will do my duty
To God and my country,
To help other people at all times
And to live by the Girl Scout Law
Ang Pangako ng Girl Scout
Sa aking karangalan gagampanan ko ang aking tungkulin
Sa Diyos at sa aking bayan,
Tutulungan ko ang aking kapwa sa lahat ng pagkakataon
At isasabuhay ko ang Batas ng Girl Scout.
The Girl Scout Law
- A Girl Scout’s honor is to be trusted.
- A Girl Scout is loyal.
- A Girl Scout is helpful.
- A Girl Scout is a friend to all and a sister to every other Girl Scout.
- A Girl Scout is courteous.
- A Girl Scout respects living things.
- A Girl Scouts is disciplined.
- A Girl Scout is self-reliant.
- A Girl Scout is thrifty.
- A Girl Scout is clean in thought, word and deed.
Ang Batas ng Girl Scout
- Ang Girl Scout ay mapagkakatiwalaan.
- Ang Girl Scout ay matapat.
- Ang Girl Scout ay matulungin.
- Ang Girl Scout ay kaibigan ng lahat at kapatid ng bawa’t Girl Scout.
- Ang Girl Scout ay mapitagan.
- Ang Girl Scout ay magalang sa lahat ng may buhay.
- Ang Girl Scout ay disiplinado.
- Ang Girl Scout ay may sariling paninindigan.
- Ang Girl Scout ay matipid.
- Ang Girl Scout ay malinis sa isip, sa salita at sa gawa.
Scouter Marilyn G. Castillo
Leader, Girl Scout
Scouter Roxanne Rae De Chavez
Leader, Star Scout
Scouter Alyssa Anne Salvador